Addiction Treatment Programs
If you or someone you love is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, help is available through our addiction treatment programs. A rehab center can help you through every phase of recovery that starts with detox, continues through treatment, and ends with long-term professional and peer support.
The first step in receiving treatment is to recognize that you are dependent on drugs or alcohol and that you need professional help. That first step is the most important. From there you can begin your road to recovery. Our addiction treatment center in Hanover PA can help you choose which program is right for you so that you get the right treatment.
Is Drug and Alcohol Treatment for You?
There are some clear indicators that you may need professional help for your drug or alcohol use such as:
- You no longer have the ability to stop (even though you’ve told yourself that you will)
- Your drug or alcohol use is hurting your personal or professional relationships
- Finances are hurting because you spend a significant amount of money on your addiction
- Behavior is erratic, destructive, and unpredictable
- You suffer from mental conditions such as anxiety, anger, stress, depression, mood swings, confusion, uncertainty, or suicidal thoughts
- Other people have started complaining about your drug and alcohol use and how it is affecting your life
- If you are experiencing these or other symptoms of addiction, then you may want to seek drug and alcohol addiction recovery.
Addiction Treatment Programs We Offer
When searching for addiction treatment programs in Hanover PA, try to find a rehab center that offers a wide range of treatments suited to your particular needs. Clarity Way offers comprehensive treatment programs such as:
- Dual diagnosis treatment center
- Psychotherapy treatment program
- Residential Treatment Program
- Holistic treatments for the mind, body, and soul
- Comprehensive addiction therapy services
- Detox and rehab centers
Look for a warm, caring, and relaxing environment where you are free to be yourself and recover at your own pace. We understand that no two people are the same, and should receive treatment as such. That is why we’ll work with you to figure out the best treatment to help you on your road to recovery – and to keep you on the straight and narrow for years to come.
Support Group & Group Therapy
One of the most powerful and effective types of therapy is group therapy. You have the opportunity to interact with other patients who are going through the same struggles as you. And, like you, many of these patients are hesitant to be part of a group program.
Support groups, however, can help you in ways that your therapist, family, friends, or coworkers are unable to. They can provide insights from experience, listen to you with an empathetic spirit, and be your sounding board as you talk about your struggles, thoughts, and emotions. You may come to realize that a support group is the most valuable part of our addiction treatment programs. Why? Because you receive a group people that will continue to support you even after you achieve sobriety.
Contact Clarity Way Today for Addiction Treatment
Clarity Way is dedicated to helping you overcome your drug or alcohol addiction. Our drug addiction treatment centers in Hanover, PA offer extensive treatment for substance abuse. We can help you get back on your feet and live a fulfilling and healthy life. To find out more about our addiction treatment programs, call us at 17172253906.